You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DINOSAURTIME<<<new Dinosaur-Shop in Abingdon/Oxford(Oxfordshire)/ENGLAND (UK)

Started by PlesiosaurusNessy, October 10, 2020, 07:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlesiosaurusNessy

Dear dinosaur collector friends of the DTF, I (from Germany) stumbled over this shop by chance a few hours ago in the internet !

The shop is called >> Dinosaur Time << and located in Abingdon, very closed to Oxford in Oxfordshire !

They have a huge collection of dinosaur toys to choose from, a fantastic, stunning, beautiful designed website, its a real joy to browse through!

All known dinosaur toy brand marks are listed with always the great question, what to buy and choose from such a large offering?

There are Bullyland, CollectA, Favorite, Papo, Safari and dino artist subjects as well, for example Michael Trcic and many more!

See yourself and have great fun to browse and placing orders, especially UK inhabitants, but the shop sells, delivers and is sending dinos worldwide !!!

I am really astonished, that nobody before, especially from United Kingdom had found or knows this shop/website /Dinosaurtime near Oxford in England......

The website address is: www.dinosaurtime.co.uk  !!!  Have a lot of joy with it ! Have a nice weekend evening, dinosaur loving friends !!!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

indohyus

Quote from: PlesiosaurusNessy on October 10, 2020, 07:10:04 PM
Dear dinosaur collector friends of the DTF, I (from Germany) stumbled over this shop by chance a few hours ago in the internet !

The shop is called >> Dinosaur Time << and located in Abingdon, very closed to Oxford in Oxfordshire !

They have a huge collection of dinosaur toys to choose from, a fantastic, stunning, beautiful designed website, its a real joy to browse through!

All known dinosaur toy brand marks are listed with always the great question, what to buy and choose from such a large offering?

There are Bullyland, CollectA, Favorite, Papo, Safari and dino artist subjects as well, for example Michael Trcic and many more!

See yourself and have great fun to browse and placing orders, especially UK inhabitants, but the shop sells, delivers and is sending dinos worldwide !!!

I am really astonished, that nobody before, especially from United Kingdom had found or knows this shop/website /Dinosaurtime near Oxford in England......

The website address is: www.dinosaurtime.co.uk  !!!  Have a lot of joy with it ! Have a nice weekend evening, dinosaur loving friends !!!

I have, and it hasn't been the most reliable. They messed up my orders before.

RobinGoodfellow

..well, it's not new at all.. and from my point of view, I stopped ordering from them long time ago because they messed up with many orders I did (also a terrible customers care)..

There is already a thread about them:

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5066.msg178413#msg178413

Regards
:)

ceratopsian

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.