News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

AAA Brachiosaurus Wanted

Started by Ikessauro, May 13, 2020, 05:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Hello guys, I am helping a friend acquire this AAA Brachiosaurus figure. He says he had it as a kid but has since lost it. He contacted me to help ID his figure from a picture he had and once I showed him this photo he confirmed it was the one. He's looking to acquire it to fuel his nostalgia, so if anybody here has one for sale let me know. I'd prefer to buy from someone within the US, since shipping from Europe would be way too expensive to justify for a cheaper figure like this. This is the reason I haven't yet bought one from eBay UK for instance, since shipping would make it quite costly.

PlesiosaurusNessy

avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro : This grey-green little AAA Brachiosaur has a fantastic colour! I have never seen one in this colour!

I, as an absolute fan of AAA dino´s and collector, own 6 of the red version with light blue underside with the AAA stamp, 1 black-darkgreen with a white
underside and AAA stamp and one black-green with khaki-brown-beige underside, this is an inside hollow knock-off with no AAA stamp!

Unfortunately I am living in Europe/Germany and not in the US and I have no idea.too, where to find your pictured grey-green AAA Brachiosaur in this
colour variation!

I wish you very great luck, to find especially this version for your friend in Brazil!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.