News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

safri limited and carnegie

Started by Wallnut, November 06, 2020, 08:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wallnut

I need  Safari ltd yangchungosaurus for 20 dolars.Carnegie albertosaurus newer model for 20 dolars. you can make a trade offer for me also bullyland europosaurus and carnegie carnotosaurus for a dinosaur toy you need.

Libraraptor

Great you found the classifieds section!

Ikessauro

Quote from: Triton TR on November 06, 2020, 08:15:19 AM
I need carnegie cryolophosaurus for 15 dolars. Safari ltd yangchungosaurus for 15 dolar.Carnegie spinosaurus newer version for 20 dolars. carnegie albertosaurus newer model and camarasaurus both for 35 dolars. Camarasauurus 20 dolars and for albertosaurus 15 dolars. Last carnegie brachiosaurus one realesed in 2012 red end green one for 20 dolars.if you know a site that can send these toys to turkey please drop a link.

These models you want are all retired models, which are somewhat hard to find nowadays. Most of the ones you want would easily cost more than what you want to pay for them.
I think eBay is your best option. Keep looking everyday and maybe you'll find some of these for cheap, in used condition. But I wouldn't hope to find the newer Carnegie Brachiosaurus and Carnegie Spinosaurus for those prices.
I have been watching ebay for almost a year now for Carnegie figures and these are some of the rarest to find. They usually sell for over 50 dollars each. It is not impossible to find them cheap, but that requires patience and constant search.,

Wallnut

İkessaurus 10 dolar in Turkey 85 liras also  so ı need cheapest of them.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.