You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Just released a new Demo of a Dino-Doc soundtrack im working on...

Started by Reuben03, November 18, 2020, 05:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben03

Not for any particular documentary,  just making it in the hope I can use it some day...
This is just a demo, I was fiddling around and thought I'd put out a snippet.
Enjoy!
https://taungchildmusic.bandcamp.com/track/demo-1-cretaceous
Any follows or shares are appreciated :)

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

irimali

That's awesome!  I can definitely picture footage of wild dinosaurs when listening to it.

I've got your page on bandcamp bookmarked.  Haven't made a profile on there yet but as soon as I do I'll follow you  :)

Reuben03

Quote from: irimali on November 20, 2020, 03:33:25 AM
That's awesome!  I can definitely picture footage of wild dinosaurs when listening to it.

I've got your page on bandcamp bookmarked.  Haven't made a profile on there yet but as soon as I do I'll follow you  :)
That means the world to me thank you so much! I have only one follow as of now and its myself! I am so very grateful :)

Crackington

Very atmospheric avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 , agree that it would make a good soundtrack to a dino film. Well done 👍

Reuben03

Quote from: Crackington on November 20, 2020, 07:33:48 PM
Very atmospheric avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 , agree that it would make a good soundtrack to a dino film. Well done 👍
Thank you very Much  ^-^ that means the world to me haha

Dinoxels

Spectacular work here! Would love hearing something like this in a film. By any chance, could I one day in the far future (i.e. a year from now), possibly commission work from you?
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Reuben03

Quote from: Dinoxels on November 20, 2020, 09:23:38 PM
Spectacular work here! Would love hearing something like this in a film. By any chance, could I one day in the far future (i.e. a year from now), possibly commission work from you?
Absolutely! Thank you  ^-^ just follow me on bandcamp and message me when you need something.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.