You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA mini Prehistoric Animals for sale (together or individually)

Started by Georassic, July 22, 2020, 06:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georassic

Hi everyone,
I recently bought the CollectA Prehistoric Animals "tube" just so I could add the Estemmenosuchus to my 1:40 shelf, and now I'm selling the other 11 mini prehistoric animals. $2 each plus shipping. (The cost includes me buying some sort of padded enveloped/package for shipping to you, since they all came in one package.)

All figures are SOLD:
Moropus
Deinotherium
Woolly Mammoth
Paraceratherium
Kelenken 1:60
Uintatherium
Daeodon
Andrewsarchus
Arsinotherium
Smilodon 1:45
Megacerops

These were the first CollectA minis I've seen. FYI: they're smaller than Safari Toob mini dinos, about 2 inches/5 cm long compared to Safari's 3+ inches/~10 cm, generally.
Message me if interested...
Thanks!
geo

Georassic

Bumping because I dropped the price. I'm not looking to profiteer or gouge anyone for these little figures. I paid more than I should have to get the set from China so I could have that one figure, and now I'm just trying to recoup some of the cost to make the price of that little Estemmenosuchus more palatable for me. Message me if interested in anything!

Georassic

Megacerops  is sold.
I also added the approximate scale of the smilodon and kelenken...

Georassic

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.