News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Resin Dodo Kit?

Started by morrijos, August 25, 2013, 05:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morrijos

Hi all,

Somewhere along the line I saw an advert for a newly released Dodo resin kit.  I don't recall if I saw this on Facebook or some forum but, I meant to bookmark the link for future purchase.  Now, I seem to have misplaced the link. 

The kit itself seems to have been very life-like with a lot of research behind it.  It costs about ~$120USD, if I recall correctly.  Does this sound familiar to anyone else?  If so, I would be pleased if someone could repost the link. 

caspakian

Eofauna. I already have one of these in hand. Fairly small, but super realistic and highly detailed.

morrijos

Sure enough!  Thanks for the help. 

postsaurischian

Pics please :)! Link please :)!

morrijos

CityRaptor

That is quite a hefty price given that the piece is only 10 cm. Sure, it is extremely well done, but I think I would probably take a more affordable Papo or Safari Dodo over this.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

morrijos

Quote from: CityRaptor on August 25, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
That is quite a hefty price given that the piece is only 10 cm. Sure, it is extremely well done, but I think I would probably take a more affordable Papo or Safari Dodo over this.

I agree, mostly.  The Papo Dodo is nice, but the Safari one looks like it just stepped out of Alice in Wonderland.  It even has a sort of bewildered expression. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.