News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wish Lists

Started by Lynx, January 14, 2021, 12:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

A place for people to share their dinosaur figure "wish lists" and discuss them. Feel free to remove this thread if there already is a thread for this topic!  :)
An oversized house cat.

Lynx

I suppose I will start it off with my wish list;
PNSO Microraptor
PNSO Lambeosaurus
PNSO "Doyle"
PNSO Spinosaurus
REBOR Stegosaurus
REBOR Carcass
Safari LTD Feathered Deino
Eofuana Triceratops
Carnegie Giganotosaurus
Carnegie Spinosaurus
REBOR Carnotaurus Skull
REBOR "Monty"
Schleich Volcano Set
REBOR GnG Spinosaurus
An oversized house cat.

Shonisaurus

My wish list is as follows:

pinacosaurus PNSO
tyrannosaurus Wilson 2020-2021 PNSO scientific version
sinoceratops PNSO
miragaia PNSO
machairoceratops PNSO
qianzhousaurus PNSO
carnotaurus PNSO
medusaceratops BoTM
zuniceratops BotM
chasmosaurus BoTM
juvenile Centrosaurus BoTM
triceratops BoTM
styracosaurus BoTM
diabloceratops BoTM
nasutoceratops BoTM
protoceratops BoTM
psittacosaurus BoTM
carcharontosaurus GR Toys first color version
carcharotontosaurus GR Toys second color version
Vastatosaurus Nanmu (the different colored versions
All the news of Collecta 2021 and the second wave of versions of Collecta 2020 that I still do not have
megalodon Papo
smilodon puppy Papo
mosausaurus Schleich
kaprosuchus Schleich
brontosaurus Schleich
spinosaurus Safari 2021
daspletosaurus Safari 2021
baryonyx Safari 2021
carnotaurus Rebor
ekrixinatosaurus Rebor
smilodon Rebor
dilophosaurus from iToy frill version in production by Itoy as the three mentioned figures from Rebor
tyrannosaurus rex and fantasy triceratops as I call them from Safari
the different versions of Nanmu's triceratops except for the resin version and for now no more figures.

I don't think I have any of those figures due to my personal situation and what I have financially budgeted for except the second wave of Collecta 2020 and the Schleich 2020 news (mosasaurus, kaprosuchus and brontosaurus perhaps superior in quality to their counterparts pachycephalosaurus and ceratosaurus which fortunately I already have in my collection) even the tupuxuara and tapejara with other part of the team. But dreaming is free.

EmperorDinobot

Well, I've missed quite a few Jurassic World items last year. My goal is to hunt them all down. I also plan to hunt down all of the BOTM figures I am missing.

I also might have to open up a shelf for PNSO figures.

Lynx

Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 14, 2021, 06:29:47 PM
Want lists go into Classifieds, not Dinosaur Toys (General).
There also are already other want lists by individual members in the Classifieds section.
The reason I put it in general is because it is not only to post wish lists, but also to discuss them
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Lynx on January 14, 2021, 10:54:37 PM
Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 14, 2021, 06:29:47 PM
Want lists go into Classifieds, not Dinosaur Toys (General).
There also are already other want lists by individual members in the Classifieds section.
The reason I put it in general is because it is not only to post wish lists, but also to discuss them
To add in your case, it might get confused as an individual wishlist. But that's my guess, I'm not disagreeing, just something I noticed.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.