You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What are your collecting goals for 2021?

Started by Faelrin, January 01, 2021, 06:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newt

Shelving. My intention is to turn my ostensible guest bedroom into a library, with custom-made modular bookshelves all the way around. I'm sure a few figures will find their way up there. I'm also building a long floating shelf along one wall of the bedroom, for my better half's globe collection and some of my figures. But first I must replace the flooring in the library, and complete some more pressing home-improvement projects.

Other than that, I would like to pick up the Safari Camarasaurus, Diplodocus, Daeodon, and Coelophysis (I know, I'm way behind the times) and maybe a couple of PNSOs.

Wallnut

Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 01, 2021, 05:37:21 PM
CollectA Doedicurus and other than that I want to take it easy this year.

Tails tails tails I dont like the sculpt of the tail but its your choice.

Stegotyranno420

Not really a true goal, but I hope that there are much more good accurate and large stegosaurus figures this year or next year

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Lynx

A few of my goals:
- Finally buy the schleich volcano off ebay
- Get some carnegie figures
- Expand the shelving area (about time!)
- Get updated figures for ALL the current dinos on my shelf
- Try out REBOR
An oversized house cat.

Giganotosaurus

Since Jurassic World Dominion is delayed until next year, I will be focusing on my first Beasts of the Mesozoic figures. I have ordered the Velociraptor, Pyroraptor, Nasutoceratops, and Styracosaurus. I plan on getting the Pachyrhinosaurus, Sinoceratops, and Triceratops later this year also, plus the 1/18 scale raptors when they arrive.
Mosasurus on Jurassic Mainframe and JPToys
Angurius on TohoKingdom

I love all the Jurassic movies, plus Disney's Dinosaur

Ravonium

Get more stuff than I did in 2020; that's it.

JohannesB

No goals at all. I like to be surprised. If I see something I love, I might pick it up, but since I am suffering economically because of the coof restrictions, I will have to be very careful with my money.

EmperorDinobot

Well, first, I need a job. I plan to get all of the BOTM figures that yet need to grace my collection, and to restore order to Jurassic Park.

Spinosaur935

I need more shelf space, and I try to get as many PNSO figures as I can.

Subduction

My two biggest collection goals are to actually define my collecting hobby (What kinds of figures I want, how much I'm willing to spend on them, etc.) and buy a display case. All of my current figures are either in a bag or shoved somewhere in my closest, haha!

Otherwise, my goals are the same as many people here. Buy figures whenever I can.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.