You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How long does it take for an order to arrive in Europe from bigbadtoystore?

Started by Shonisaurus, February 14, 2021, 02:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Is it normal that the gorilla Z special version of Rebor from bigbadtoystore has not yet been delivered?

I wanted to consult this since I ordered this figure in pre-order last year they sent it to me on January 7 and it still has not been delivered to me, since January 13 the order has not changed at all, it is stagnant. Is anyone having the same problem with the gorilla Rebor from bigbadtoystore? Could the shipment have been lost? I do not know where to go, since I have sent messages to your email and they have not answered me.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Pre-order time doesn't factor in at all. I've had a preorder in a place for almost a year next month.  BBTS is understaffed I've been told since last year's shut down.  So an item may be in their warehouse but it might be a few weeks to a month before they pull it to ship.

Now your order has been shipped on the 7th of january, with no movement since the 13th ? that's a bit odd but the postal system here is still a bit behind in some places. Where is it going? If it's international it might be on a plane and sitting in customs. USPS can't update an order once it's left the U.S.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon Thanks for your words. In shipping it goes to Spain specifically to Madrid. In any case, don't you think that the tracking number of said order is too slow since last January 13? I do not know if I can claim or otherwise order another gorilla limited version of Rebor. I don't know what happens.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.