News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Top 9 Best Proceratosaurid,Eotyrannosaurid and Albertosaurid Toys

Started by Wallnut, February 20, 2021, 08:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the Top 9 best proceratosaurid,eotyrannosaurid and albertosaurid toys

Favorite Bistahieversor
4 (66.7%)
Favorite Guanlong
2 (33.3%)
Safari Ltd Guanlong
0 (0%)
Collecta Proceratosaurus
1 (16.7%)
Papo Gorgosaurus
6 (100%)
Carnegie Albertosaurus
1 (16.7%)
Favorite Yutyrannus
4 (66.7%)
Safari Ltd Yutyrannus
5 (83.3%)
Dino Kingdom Expo Japan Yutyrannus
0 (0%)
Rebor Yutyrannus
2 (33.3%)
Collecta Bistahieversor
2 (33.3%)
Walking with Dinosaurs 3d Gorgosaurus Gorgon (The bigger and articulated one.)
3 (50%)
Mattel Gorgosaurus
1 (16.7%)
X-Plus Albertosaurus
1 (16.7%)
Mattel Proceratosaurus
1 (16.7%)
PNSO Proceratosaurus
3 (50%)
Geoworld Guanlong
0 (0%)
Wenno Guanlong
0 (0%)
Kaiyodo Yutyrannus
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 04, 2021, 08:27:43 PM

Wallnut

I am making a poll that contains 3 different groups of tyrannosaurid.Lets see how it turns out.

Bread

I like this thread idea. Yutyrannus being my favorite dinosaur. However, I feel like this thread should have been made after BOTM's releases. Since they're really are not many to choose from this list already.

Also, you are missing the Kaiyodo Yutyrannus.

Shonisaurus

From that group my favorite figures are those of the Japanese brand Favorite.

Favorite bistahieversor that blue color looks great on him, as the favorite yutyrannosaurus are great in the fight scene, they are the best of the dinosaurs made by each species, although I also have to point out that the Rebor brand and the Safari brand rival both in sculptural and scientific beauty. Doug Watson's figure is also unmatched.

Wallnut

Quote from: Bread on February 20, 2021, 08:40:02 PM
I like this thread idea. Yutyrannus being my favorite dinosaur. However, I feel like this thread should have been made after BOTM's releases. Since they're really are not many to choose from this list already.

Also, you are missing the Kaiyodo Yutyrannus.

Yeah you are right that would be a better thread more figures when I was choosing the toys I wanted the choose good ones but İts very limited.Can we just open the poll when the kickstarter realese. If we can do that could a moderator or a admin message me so I can know.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.