News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Pr1meval12's photography.

Started by Primeval12, March 19, 2019, 07:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primeval12

I recently got into action figure photography so I decided that I should share the pictures I did so far here. Hope you enjoy :) (I hid all the images as "spoilers" to clean up clutter. )

I call this series of images "Stalked"
Spoiler

[close]

Some Primeval and Jurassic World crossovers
Spoiler

[close]

And Finally: A scientifically accurate Jurassic World scenario.
Spoiler

[close]

Roselaar

Some Primeval and JW figures go fairly well together, it appears!

Faelrin

Pretty cool pics there. Honestly sounds like it would make for an interesting crossover too.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Primeval12

Here are some more. If you're interested in my photography. Follow me on instagram @jons_dinos

Primeval12

I'm still mad they're retiring this.

Nosy Neighbours

The Irony of it All

Halichoeres

Spino is awfully tolerant of Rex the Coelurosauravus! :) Nice shots.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Primeval12

I named this one "Dead Meat" after one of my favorite YouTubers.

Primeval12

Reviving this thread because I've been cooking. Feel free to follow me on Facebook or Instagram to be the first to see when I post! :)

First off:
The Lord of the Lizard Eaters

This might be my favorite dinosaur in my collection! Shooting it is like photographing a real animal I love it.
On the Rocks

An outtake from me and my friend's session we did last year. I forgot who took this shot. Either way, this Dimorphodon is gorgeous and so fun to photograph.

Good mother Gorgon!

Another beautiful model from Papo! Can't wait to pick up their Suchomimus! Nest by Creative Beast Studio ofc!

*Gulp*

Poor Buietreraptor, but the Hammond Collection Carnotaurus is absolutely beautiful. Love the BOtM raptors as well!

"CRIKEY, a tooth taxon!"

Steve Irwin would have LOVED 2020's Spinosaurus update. I wish he got to do a Prehistoric Park style documentary with them. Wouldn't it have been cool to see him chasing after prehistoric crocs and dinosaurs?

Also this "Sinopliosaurus" by PNSO is gorgeous despite the confusion about the name. I do wish they called it "Siamosaurus" (which is still just a tooth taxon but, may have some skeletal material from the Khok Kruat Formation coming down the pipeline.)

And not related to the earlier image...
Cretaceous River

Gorgeous figures to photograph by Beasts of the Mesozoic. We need more good unanlagiid figures.

Halichoeres

Very nice! For the shot with Carnotaurus and Buitreraptor, was that before attaching the tail, or is the rest of the figure just hidden behind?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Primeval12

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!

I love this Estemmnosuchus. Big thank you to avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres for helping me get it. I also got my shoes muddy taking this photo. SO worth it though

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 26, 2024, 12:46:14 PMVery nice! For the shot with Carnotaurus and Buitreraptor, was that before attaching the tail, or is the rest of the figure just hidden behind?

Thank you! I just popped the tail off of the BOtM model! It does the job quite well.

Halichoeres

Glad it's found a new home! It didn't have nearly as much access to swamp water when it was here.

Concavenator

Quote from: Primeval12 on May 29, 2024, 05:45:10 PMWHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!

Now that you mention that, that Estemmenosuchus gives off Shrek vibes, being green and all.  :o

Primeval12

Quote from: Concavenator on May 30, 2024, 11:01:11 PM
Quote from: Primeval12 on May 29, 2024, 05:45:10 PMWHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!

Now that you mention that, that Estemmenosuchus gives off Shrek vibes, being green and all.  :o

See avatar_crazy8wizard @crazy8wizard said the same thing. I didn't even make the connection until they brought it up.

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres Thank you! I will make sure he's supervised while he frolics in the swamp. Though his next outing might be with some friends from the Anomaly Research Centre ;)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.