You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How to transfer pictues from an I- Phone to a computer.

Started by stoneage, March 14, 2021, 12:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneage

I have an I-Phone with pictures that I would like to put into my pictures, so I can eventually find a host to post pictures.

Stegotyranno420

Send them through Gmail or Host through Postimages(make sure to use the same account for both devices)

DinoToyForum

Are they on your iCloud? Probably. In which case you can login to iCloud in you browser (iCloud.com) and download them there. That's how I do it. :)

stargatedalek

I would just plug it in to the PC using a USB cable (the charging cable for your phone should work) and then drag and drop them off of the phone as if it was a digital camera.

Gwangi

Quote from: stargatedalek on March 14, 2021, 01:46:15 AM
I would just plug it in to the PC using a USB cable (the charging cable for your phone should work) and then drag and drop them off of the phone as if it was a digital camera.

That's what I do. In fact, a transfer file program automatically pops up on my computer when I plug my phone into it. It might not on yours, in which case you can transfer them manually.

stoneage

:)  Thanks guys, I let you know if I need any other help.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.