News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lost Plateau Board Game

Started by treece keenes, December 10, 2019, 12:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

treece keenes

Hello - new to the forum.  I have many dino figures including 2 of the white Norcrest and 2 sideshow.  I have been a dino freak all my life.  Because of that and being a fan of the revolution in board games coming out of Europe (over the last couple decades) we have been working on a board game based on Lost World (not the lost world with jeeps).  We have been working on this purely for the joy of it for almost 15 years.  It is far from being published but if you are interested in tracking the project we have a page at boardgamegeek.com.  There are also files on the page for printing out your own board - just add dinos  :)  Thank you!
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/276034/lost-plateau   

bucatini

Looks great, is it a suitable game for a 9-year old (smart) kid? I'm looking for a dino birthday gift.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.