You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

S

Amazon trashes unsold Products including brand-new Toys

Started by Stolpergeist, November 05, 2020, 07:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Pretending social responsibility is one of the last measures of a down-and-dirty company to wash itself clean and to recruit cheap and easy to get slaves workers.
But hey, it´s us who throw money into the throat of the beast. So we should not blame them. We should blame us.

Stegotyranno420

This seems wrong on so many levels
1. Many people could have used these
2. They could sell these to other shops
3. The environmental damage is probably high

GojiraGuy1954

Let's gear up to raid the nearest amazon warehouse
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

SidB

Size and wastage seem to go hand-in-hand. Like eating at a buffet.

Shonisaurus

In my case, I have unsubscribed from Amazon for a reason. I bought a large batch of fabric softener for a washing machine for delicate clothes for a fairly acceptable price, it was a large batch, but I accidentally did not notice that when I bought that batch, another batch of fabric softeners had automatically been sent to you with the corresponding cost of that product. I haven't even finished the first fabric softener yet, I even gave one to a neighbor, thankfully I changed my bank account on time if it hadn't been deducted from my account, with the consequent financial disgust that this entails.

The fact is that now they send me repetitive messages from amazon, where they regret that they have not been able to make me the payment in such a way that I have had to put them in the spam mail.

And it is more if you become Amazon Premium you have to pay a tax rate, be careful with that! do not trust. A co-worker when getting Amazon Premium now has to pay a sum of money. There are things like the ones I have mentioned about Amazon Stores that are cheating and encourage wild consumption. I really like the Recur dinosaurs that are in Amazon stores but seeing the panorama honestly I prefer not to get them to buy in the stores of said company if you want to buy a Recur therizinosaurus for an example in an economic way they offer you yes or Yes, your Amazon premium product, as I have already mentioned, the collar is more expensive than the dog, for buying a figure without shipping costs then it can give you economic headaches.

In my case I am very disappointed with this online sales company. Do not trust the purchases of beauty figures, cleaning, home that many times you have to renew the purchase every two or every month, look at a lot, do not do like me.

On the other hand, buying dinosaurs on Amazon in its Amazon Premium section where they "offer" you music and movies has its trap.

Now I buy things on ebay or aliexpress I trust them much more. Amazon has its traps and a purchase or subscription can lead to headaches. Be careful. He who warns is not a traitor.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.