News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Old Larami Dinosaurs available from SidB

Started by SidB, April 25, 2021, 12:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

Yes, I know, these are/were knockoffs, for sure, so-so copies of the classic Invicta line. Nevertheless, their age may make them of interest to a few. These seven are in very good condition, though the Diplodocus' have been repainted (not badly) apparently and possibly the Plesiosaurus as well. Be aware that these are old knockoffs and therefore quite likely to have some lead content. For the collector, NOT for kids.
Price-- $10 USD, plus shipping cost, which you will pay (they're hollow, so are rather lightweight). If you live in the Toronto area, I can deliver them for free.

PM me if interested.

SidB

Last call on these figures before I dispose of them.

Bowhead Whale

What do you mean "dispose of them"? Don't tell me you want to throw the away!!???

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.