News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Legacy Spinosaurus Wanted

Started by Ikessauro, June 16, 2021, 12:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

EDIT: Solved! Got one thanks to the precious help of avatar_Duna @Duna

Hi folks

I am on the hunt for the Mattel Legacy Collection Spinosaurus. I don't mind it being used, since I don't care for boxes and would throw them away for sure. I just need it to be in good condition (i.e. no broken parts, large visible damages).

I am watching eBay for one, trying to find a used piece for a more reasonable price (something around 50, 70 USD tops), but no seller in the US is offering such a deal  :))
There a few good ones on eBay UK, but shipping through eBay's Global shipping Program is crazy expensive and come with import taxes pre-charged, which I don't like at all.

I tried contacting sellers from the UK to ship it via airmail to the US, but no luck. They don't wanna bother with the hassle. :(