News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My strange habit of naming my figures.

Started by Lynx, April 26, 2021, 02:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

The title basically tells you what this is about. Here is the list of all my figures names! (WIP) Also, you may notice some have more exotic names then others. Usually those figures are my older ones!
Dollar Store Stegosaurus: Sequoia  (This is by far the best Dollar Store figure I have seen!)
Carnegie T Rex: Veronica
"Dino Fighters?" T Rex: Yellow Fang
PNSO Winter Wilson: Wilson
Safari LTD Stegosaurus: Redwood
Mattel red/firebeak?: Mango
PNSO Microraptor: Aiden
Knockoff Baby Triceratops: Peach
"Dino Fighters" Pentaceratops (that is way too big): Ethan
Papo Acrocanthosaurus: George
Mattel Tapejara: Lobster
Hasbro JPIII Male Raptor: Crooked Jaw (His jaw is actually crooked)
Schleich Blue Feathered Raptor: Blizzard
Carnegie 1998 Velociraptor: Amber
Hasbro Echo (repainted to look like The Isles albino utahraptor): Indom
BOTM Hatchling Grey: Blizzard (baby version)
Eofauna Giganotosaurus: Birch
Eofauna Triceratops (dominant) : Santiago
Battat Terra Amargasaurus: Sahara
Papo Iguanadon: Gobi
Schleich Spinosaurus (2019): Reed
Walmart Blue Spinosaurus: Essien
Safari LTD Citipati: Sickle Bill
Safari LTD Pteranodon: Pangu

To be continued...
An oversized house cat.

Halichoeres

It's clear from Suspsy's reviews that he also engages in this practice at least some of the time!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Rexy

Taking dinosaurs off this island is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas, and I'm gonna be there when you learn that.

GojiraGuy1954

I only ever named one, my recently-acquired Schleich Warthog. His name is Jim.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Carnoking

Most of my Papo figures are named, along with my BotM ceratopsians. I also tend to refer to any figure from PNSO, REBOR, or Nanmu by their assigned names, so you're not alone!

Lynx

Hello everyone! After nearly a full year, Im back!
An oversized house cat.

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.