News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

fixed

Started by Duna, July 15, 2021, 03:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duna

Hello,

I beg the help of an Austrian forum member so I can buy a figure from a seller that only sells in that country.

Thanks a lot,
Elena

Lanthanotus

I am not sure if there is an Austrian member in this forum. Am from Germany myself, would offer my help if the seller would be willing to ship there.

Duna

Quote from: Lanthanotus on July 15, 2021, 08:04:54 PM
I am not sure if there is an Austrian member in this forum. Am from Germany myself, would offer my help if the seller would be willing to ship there.
Hello and thank you! No, the seller only wanted to ship to Austria. But thank you for you offer! I finally asked an eBay Austrian seller to help me and she had agreed. ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.