You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bread's Star Wars Black Series 6" Collection

Started by Bread, February 06, 2022, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Hello, a new collection has grown into my life! Behold the beginning of my star wars black series 6" collection! Yeah this has started due to the numerous star wars shows emerging and has really brought back my love for the story. Don't worry, I am still collecting numerous prehistoric figures, but nothing at the moment interest me (currently available not including reveals/rumors). As a result, I've been able to focus on this line. Also, for anyone who also collects Star Wars products, I only collect the six inch black series line, not the vintage collection or anything in that scale. I like these figures to be somewhat large.

Besides only the six inch black series line, my other requirements for my collection so far is the following:
1) Mainly Sith, Clone Troopers, and Bounty Hunters for the moment. I pick what I like from those three categories, but there may be an outlier in the future. Also this somewhat helps me to not exceed my space limits.
2) I like to have 1 out of the box of each type and 1 in the box sealed, mainly been using this rule for clone troopers. If you notice, I have multiples of the 501st trooper as they are grunts. I want to note that all of these purchases have been Ebay and BBTS, so I have been slightly over paying, especially from Ebay. I especially over-paid for those 501st grunts, but I love those troopers so much. Probably going to track a few more down for the right price.
3) Last, but not least, a figure that cost $40+ I will not have duplicates of. Like the Imperial Clone Shock Trooper, since to me at least it is overpriced followed by it being the new clone mold, which I somewhat dislike, but love the trooper style to the point where I need it in figure form.

Anyways, here are the images of the figures!

I am waiting on another Bly and Cody to come in as again I'd like to have another of each to have out of the box. The Elite Squad trooper I'll wait on since its abundant and cheap as of now. Cad Bane is also on the way to me sealed, vader and mando will be put to the side as of now. Vader is based on the ESB style, and I prefer the ROTJ style so I'll be waiting on that to be revealed/released which should be coming soon. I may get the Beskar variant of mando to have sealed, since they are the same character.

Another note, to anyone who may also be interested in these, I did order the Cad Bane and Vader shown here in the pictures from Amazon, and I do not recommend doing that if you want them sealed. Both came which heavily damaged boxes, but nonetheless I opened these as they are indeed favorites of mine. Wiser choice to order from Ebay for the sealed and in hand images to increase the better odds of the box being in a good condition sealed.

Edit: I don't know if anyone else is also interested to know this, but I purchased the 501st Clone Troopers for $30 each. I got lucky to have found them cheap on Ebay a month ago, still over paid but they are now $40+ but hopefully I can track one down for something around $30....