You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Simba Dinoz, anyone selling them & able to ship to U.S?

Started by Master Tyrannosaurus, August 01, 2021, 09:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Tyrannosaurus

After looking and wasting too much time trying to find an good deal for Starlux dinosaurs (more non-dinosaur prehistoric animals specifically) I gave up with Starlux, and started to remember wanting to get more Simba Dinoz toys. I heard about the person selling the simba dinoz on this forum but they haven't responded to me yet. The ones on ebay are only 2 I could find, and their both overpriced cause of the shipping. Do you know someone on this forum or on ebay who's selling them for a decent shipping price? also unrelated but I found an PV eryops on ebay for 9.99 and 4 dollar shipping, has 1 bid, 3 days or so left for it. should I try to get my dad to bid it?

Master Tyrannosaurus

speaking of starlux I'm looking for my Diplocaulus toy I used to have. I got him from my grandpa when I was around 5. Ever since my dad trashed the table, I haven't seen my diplocaulus. There is a possibility my dad trashed it when he "helped" clean my room a few years ago. But I'll still try, and I really hope I can find him.

Roselaar

This may be shameless selfpromotion, but for both DinoZ and that PV Eryops (and even some Starlux) you may want to check out this Classifieds thread of mine:

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=59.msg338#msg338

Master Tyrannosaurus

thanks

Master Tyrannosaurus

Quote from: Roselaar on August 02, 2021, 09:11:05 PM
This may be shameless selfpromotion, but for both DinoZ and that PV Eryops (and even some Starlux) you may want to check out this Classifieds thread of mine:

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=59.msg338#msg338

I left an new comment for the stuff I'm interested in on there, but do you send the link to get the stuff in dms or something?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.