News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Is Lana Time Shop trustworthy?

Started by Duck, September 28, 2021, 01:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck

I  found a Vitae Giganotosaurus (with images of the original one, not the factory repaint)on Lana Time Shop for $99 USD. I've never purchased anything from this store before, and I'm worried that it's a scam and I'll only receive the factory repaint and not the original. Has anyone bought this Giganotosaurus model from this store before, and is this store trustworthy?
https://lanatime-shop.com/products/vitae-1-35-giganotosaurus-carolinii-figure

Cheers,

Duck
He who dwells in pond

Leyster

I personally never bought from Lana Time, but I know that many here used that shop and I don't remember reading about issues. Alternatively, it's on Model Toy Center too, which I tried and caused me zero issues.

*by the way... crazy how it costs averywhere almost twice what I paid for it when it came out.
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Duck

Quote from: Leyster on September 28, 2021, 03:06:05 PM
I personally never bought from Lana Time, but I know that many here used that shop and I don't remember reading about issues. Alternatively, it's on Model Toy Center too, which I tried and caused me zero issues.

*by the way... crazy how it costs averywhere almost twice what I paid for it when it came out.

Ok. Thank you!
He who dwells in pond

Bread

Lana Time Shop is trustworthy, I have an order which should arrive here any day now. Just a heads up though, they may take a little to ship out your order and the shipping time may be a little long. For example, I ordered a Nanmu figure from them on Sep. 5th and its now in the hands of my local postal service so should be here soon.

I have never ordered the Vitae Giga, but if you have any questions you could always contact them. They will respond quite fast if you have any questions.

SidB

Ditto, Lana Time Shop is solid.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.