News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA Connecting Bases

Started by Trexroarr, November 16, 2012, 08:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trexroarr

I was just wondering if anyone has a picture of what the Koreaceratops Family, Hypsilophodon Family, Monathesia & Cycadeoidae Trees and Williamsonia Tree all look like 'connected' together. I have heard they all attatch somehow.. Is this true, and are they all in scale with each other?

Also, does anyone know if the T-Rex with Prey (Base Version) and Pachycephalosaurus 'connect' too?

Thanks! :)

Come check out The Paleo Handbook, today!

stemturtle

Quote from: Trexroarr on November 16, 2012, 08:01:36 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has a picture of what the Koreaceratops Family, Hypsilophodon Family, Monathesia & Cycadeoidae Trees and Williamsonia Tree all look like 'connected' together. I have heard they all attatch somehow.. Is this true, and are they all in scale with each other?

Here is a link to a photo on the Dinosaur Collector website that shows all four CollectA figures together:
http://www.dinosaurcollectorsitea.com/collecta4.html
The bases do not attach to each other so much as butt together.  Personally, I do not think the scales match very well, but I love each individual figure.

Mural at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Click image)

Jetoar

From my point of view it is a great idea to will do dioramas
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Primeval12

The pachycephalosaurus has a base?

Primeval12

Arrancon

I saw on Everything Dinosaur that the Pachy connects with the Hypsolophodons and the Monanthesia. I don't have the Rex, but I don't think it connects, since it was just recently given a base for standing issues only.

Roselaar

Here's one of mine to give you a better idea of what the connected bases look like. It's pretty neat, though not a perfect fit but obviously intended to go together. I'm really hoping they will expand their line of these diorama models, they are an excellent notion, much more original than just regular dinosaur models.

Himmapaan

Quote from: Roselaar on November 17, 2012, 08:52:08 PM
...excellent notion...

This sprang immediately to mind. I couldn't help it.  ;D

*Is told off for responding with something off-topic*

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.