News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted Large Orsenigo Dinosaur Figures

Started by Archinto, January 21, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archinto

Figured I'd put this here to be official and stuff,

I am looking to get a hold of the 6 larger Orsenigo dinosaur figures. I wont say no to duplicates if they are priced right. Looking for them in any condition, from perfect to good to bad to melted, dried up, broken etc... other than in a million billion tiny dusty pieces unless it can be repaired. Show me what you have for sale :) Thank you!

Here is a photo of what they look like. These are the original info cards that came with them. (courtesy of Don Gluts Dinosaurs)

Italian-prehistoric-models
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Interesting. I can't say I've ever laid eyes on them though.

Archinto

They are hard to find but do show up on occasion. I'll pay good money for nice specimens.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Archinto

Bumping back up. I am still looking for more of these ugly fuglies :3 Anyone?

tillyman

I'm actually selling a set of these on ebay right now (hopefully this is allowed)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194339273661

Libraraptor

Duna

Quote from: tillyman on September 10, 2021, 01:32:01 AM
I'm actually selling a set of these on ebay right now (hopefully this is allowed)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194339273661
Wow, the condition is incredible for those large figures. Hope you have luck with the sale.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.