News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Need photoshop help

Started by Duck, November 22, 2021, 01:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck

Hey there!
My friends and I are working on a website, and we need a collage of animals for our main page, similar to this.
I was wondering if any people here had much experience with photoshop and could help us by making a collage of the following animals.
Bush Elephant

Reticulated Giraffe

Grevy's Zebra

Woolly Mammoth

Saber-Toothed Cat (Smilodon)

Siberian Tiger

African Lion

Grizzly Bear

Scimitar-Toothed Cat (Homotherium)

Great White Shark

Common Ostrich

Dodo

Takahe

Quagga

Thylacine

Mountain Gorilla

Nile Crocodile

Common Hippopotamus

Black Rhinoceros

Short-Faced Bear

Gray Wolf

Brazilian Tapir

Bottlenose Dolphin

Common Chimpanzee

Bald Eagle

Polar Bear

Green Anaconda

Amazon River Dolphin

Glyptodon

California Condor

African Leopard

Okapi

Giant Moa

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Duck
He who dwells in pond

Halichoeres

This would be a huge job. How much are you paying?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Duck

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres I ended up just doing it myself lol.
He who dwells in pond

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.