News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Irritation's Dinosaur Art and edits

Started by Irritation, September 12, 2021, 06:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gothmog the Baryonyx

None of the images are showing for me.  :(
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Justin_

You've put really long URLs in the image tags but they aren't the URLs for images, and they just take me to a google accounts sign-in page.

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Irritation

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on November 07, 2021, 05:18:49 PM
Quote from: Irritation on September 18, 2021, 02:50:16 AM
Fixed the images
They don't seem fixed to me
Update: They're all links now since I can't seem to upload the images themselves on there.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.