News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I want to sell a gorilla Rebor special version of bigbadtoystore

Started by Shonisaurus, April 03, 2021, 04:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Hello guys:

A cousin of mine (a guardian angel) has just given me a mobile phone, well, he had a second-hand mobile phone, but when he saw that he did not buy a new phone, he had the old model from more than three decades ago. He decided to give me this by erasing all the personal information he had on it.

The case is the following I have photographs to sell the gorilla Rebor special version since I need money to buy one of the two versions of Eofauna triceratops, preferably I would choose the blue version (blue-footed Eofauna) and I wish someone would buy me this figure whose I want to show photographs but I don't know how to do it through the bank transfer system. As you know, I am a serious, formal and honest person and you can be sure that your product would arrive at your home, it cost me 45.85 euros in its day and it is the first figure I bought through the low-cost shipping system. , that as I mentioned in the DTF I got impatient and bought another version much more expensive with high shipping costs in which they imposed tariffs on me.

I would sell you this Rebor gorilla figure for 45.85 euros or another price to be agreed, keep in mind that it comes with the box and with all the packaging that I will show you in photography so you can see that it is still a bargain from the putno of seen economical. Due to my personal and financial situation I cannot afford to make many sacrifices today but if anyone is interested in an experienced DTF member please do not hesitate to contact me.

What I would like to know is how to publish the photos from my mobile I don't know how to do it. Of course, I can send them to my email. I ask someone from DTF to teach me how to publish the photographs to make it totally credible if someone is interested in the business. The figure is brand new with the packaging and with the box almost intact.

Sincerely

Libraraptor

Hi avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus , your smartphone,  too, should be capable of opening a picture hosting homepage,  as it is able to open the DTF  page,  too. Right?

I would also recommend to order someone to place your offer on the Animal Toy Forum, too.  Since a Gorilla is a recent animal,  I think your chances to come closer to a satisfying deal are higher there.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 03, 2021, 09:00:05 PM
Hi avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus , your smartphone,  too, should be capable of opening a picture hosting homepage,  as it is able to open the DTF  page,  too. Right?

I would also recommend to order someone to place your offer on the Animal Toy Forum, too.  Since a Gorilla is a recent animal,  I think your chances to come closer to a satisfying deal are higher there.

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor First of all thank you for your prompt reply.

Could you tell me how to do it in a tutorial? I recognize that I have been and am very short of understanding and I need a lot of help to pass the images.

On the other hand I have included the Rebor gorilla special version in this DTF because actually from my point of view it is King Kong and on the other hand it resembles from my point of view the giganthopitecus. Anyway, I would send that offer to Animal Toy Forum since as you tell me it is a gorilla. I would have to become a member anyway, which is not a problem, although my thing is extinct animals, especially dinosaurs and their entire universe, although I also have to affirm that any current animal is as if they were the children that I had always wanted to have, I absolutely love extinct animals and those that fortunately exist today.

I have the photographs on my mobile phone, I will send them to my email, I know how to do that and then?

I am interested in selling it although I am afraid that there must be very few interested in this figure but by trying ... I do not lose anything. I would like to have in my hands at least some painting version of the Eofauna triceratops or even some / some PNSO figures with this sale.

Now I am going to bed in my bedroom is 12:09 in the midnight. We will speak later.

Libraraptor

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus you don´t have to load the photos from your phone to your Email. You have to load them up to a provider such as postimages.org, which I always use since the big photobucket ourge.

Go to www.postimages.org via the Internetbrowser of your Smartphone. Immidiately there´ll be a "Wählen Sie Bilder aus" - Button. Press it. Then choose the file of your Smartphone the picture is in, press the picture and it will upload. After the upload bar reaching 100% you´ll be offered the links for different purposes. I chose "Direktlink für Foren"and press the button right besides the link. It says "Kopiert" then! It is copied then. Then you open the DTF thread you´d like to see your picture in and push the screen long enough. An "insert" (or in your language) - Button pops up. Press it and the picture link is copied.

Good luck!

Shonisaurus

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor De todas maneras muchísimas gracias pero por desgracia no me entero. Las he descargado por www.postimages.org pero aún así no me deja publicarlas a dinotoyblog.com/forum

Tengo las fotografías descargadas en mi escritorio de Internet físico pasada a mi email por teléfono móvil. ¿Cómo podría publicar las fotografías ahora?

He llegado hasta ahora a esto www.postimages.org

https://postimg.cc/gallery/wRL7kLZ

Lo dicho soy una persona muy torpe para las cosas de informática y desearía que me ayudasen por otra parte lo estoy intentando hacer desde el ordenador. Me es sumamente difícil.

Libraraptor

You can also insert the pictures directly into this thread. I describe how this works in the post above your last post. ;)

Duna

Don't worry,  you have almost done!

You have to clic on the photo you want to post, so it displays big (not the miniature).
Then make clic con la tecla derecha del ratón y elige: Copiar la ruta de la imagen. Like this:

Then you go to the post you were writting and clic on the icon of a "picture" or "cuadro de museo". In your written post will appear . You have to paste (pegar) in the middle, the link you have copied previously (you can use teclas CTRL + V a la vez).

When the link of the picture is inserted between , your picture will be displayed on your message. You can do the same with any photo in the internet that you like. Just copy the link (Copiar la ruta de la imagen) and put in your post after pressing the icon of "picture".

Shonisaurus

Thank you avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor avatar_Duna @Duna I have already done it!

Sorry DTF members for the poor quality of the photos taken from my mobile. Of course I will not exactly stand out in a photo contest, but keep in mind that this is the first time I do this.

If any member of DTF is interested in buying this figure from me, he already knows where he has a serious and reliable seller.

On the other hand, the price is to negotiate since I am interested in buying with the amount of this figure (if I sell it) an Eofauna triceratops or even a PNSO figure. You know that I am a person you can trust and that no DTF members that I have traded with have been disappointed.

On the other hand, whenever you want, I buy you the UKRD protoceratops. You just have to tell me when and by what payment method.

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor avatar_Duna @Duna You are a heaven of people, without you it would have been impossible for me to carry out this operation.  :)

Duna

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 04, 2021, 11:40:36 AM
avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor avatar_Duna @Duna You are a heaven of people, without you it would have been impossible for me to carry out this operation.  :)
avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus you are welcome. I'll tell you about the protoceratops when it arrives next week.

I think the problem with the photos is that the lens of the phone is cloudy because of finger prints. Try to clean it and then take the photo in a well illuminated place and it would look better.

Good luck with the article, it's a masterpiece as all the Rebor articles.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Duna @Duna Thank you for your words. Regarding the mobile, I will keep your words in mind, I will try to clean it and take a picture in a better lit place.

On the other hand the protoceratops I expect it as "May water" as you say next week I will pay you the entire amount.

Shonisaurus

I reduce the price of the Rebor special version gorilla to 35 euros with box included and free shipping. It is a practically brand new animal.

Shonisaurus

Sale closed as the gorilla Rebor ended up selling. I hope in the future to sell other figures of dinosaurs or other prehistoric creatures in the future at DTF.

Libraraptor

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.