News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Predator X is now P-funk

Started by radman, October 18, 2012, 01:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneage

Quote from: suspsy on November 22, 2012, 12:34:32 AM
Kind of a shame that Pliosaurus funkei was "only" 33-42 feet long. There's still the Dorset pliosaur though.

http://www.dorsetcountymuseum.org/the-dorset-pliosaur

Well I think the article is a little overstated as usual.  More potential money that way.  I'd judge by the head that this Pliosaur is probably not longer then 12 meters, certainly not 18.  I also doubt that it could bite a small car in half.  It's jaw is too narrow and I don't think it could get it's mouth open enough to get a hold of a car.  Of course they haven't even tested the bite force with the CT scan yet.

Jetoar

Yes, Is true that paleontologist want to find the the dinosaur, marine reptile, mammal or pterosaur for example that he was the estrongest, the biggest or fastets of the world and these kind of articles is the answer from my point of view.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.