You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

JURASSIC PARK--almost no Ian Malcolm

Started by dragon53, March 04, 2022, 08:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

TRIVIA---Jeff Goldblum said when he met Steven Spielberg to discuss JURASSIC PARK, Spielberg and his creative team originally wanted to remove Ian Malcolm from the movie by combining Malcolm with Alan Grant, "At that first meeting, [Spielberg] said, "Hey, you know, I wanted to meet you. You know, I've enjoyed what you've done. There's a current consensus and a faction, at least, in my group here, that thinks that the script should develop a little, and we may take your character out of it. And put that character that was in the book, Malcolm, and kind of meld it into the Grant character. So, you know, it's kind of one guy." I was, well, "Ooh, really?" [laughs] I've made a little pitch, you know, in my way, all off the top of my head. "I think you might enjoy having that character there, because- or I, you know, I'd be remiss before I left, if I didn't say that, I think, you know, you want somebody to-" whatever I said, you know. Not that that swayed him in any way, but luckily it wound up in the movie."

acro-man

Choice well made.
Ian and Grant differ from each other in many ways in the beginning. But suddenly, in the face of great danger they quickly reach agreement in some ways. Finally, when Grant finds the egg shells I think there's a "why haven't I met this guy earlier" friendship thought up in his head (judging from the smile).

But if the two were merge, we would have an all-rounder Grant, and all the fun were gone.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.