You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

BOTM Adult Triceratops and Torosaurus for sale, NEW, US Seller

Started by DaleRussell, March 22, 2022, 11:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaleRussell

Hello guys,

I'm downsizing my dino collection. I've got these two bad boys for sale $140 each free shipping. If you buy both, we can negotiate a deal. I'm located in Southern California. Feel free to request more photos or ask questions. Thank you.

Primeval12

DaleRussell

Hey there! One set is meant for a younger adult, and the other for an older adult.  Cheers  C:-)

DaleRussell

Alright guys, last call before I take them off the online market. Brand new, sealed.

siebertooth

Quote from: DaleRussell on April 01, 2022, 05:21:27 PM
Alright guys, last call before I take them off the online market. Brand new, sealed.

I'm interested in buying both. I sent you a message. Thanks!

DaleRussell

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.