News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

$$ Favorite Bistahieversor vs Pentaceratops

Started by brettnj, March 24, 2022, 02:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

None of my buyers have gone for it so...

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h1043364908

I can of course bid and it will likely go for the minimum if it sells at all at this price. Regarding the price, it is high, but I don't see these ever dropping in an systematic or substantial way. They've gone the way of the saurolophus, etc. and appear for sale far too infrequently, with only a very few listed each year even within Japan. I don't think I saw more than three or so total of any of the five pairs listed last year.

I, FYI, have the Zhuchengtyrannus vs Sinoceratops listed on eBay.

Please PM if interested.
Brett

brettnj

Seller lowered the minimum by 3000 yen.

I can bid on/get it (or anything from Japan) for anyone interested.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.