You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bandai dinosaur... set 2, available only randomly via on-line gashapon, taking orders now

Started by brettnj, March 16, 2024, 01:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

As with set one which was available via the same method in the fall and which releases this month, set 2 is now available.

Please see the 2024 Bandai thread if no one adds a photo to this one.

We so far have orders for 25 sets but I'm still waiting to hear from about 10 people who ordered set one so I won't be forwarding the order to my source until I have all, so he can best judge when to stop buying based upon what he receives vs what we'd still need (He'd buy the rest from resellers upon release, as he is doing with set one).

If interested, please PM asap to help facilitate the above.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

Primeval12

brettnj

The first set pieces are starting to turn up from resellers in Japan.

If anyone is interested, please PM.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.