You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for: Papo Green standing T-Rex and green-yellow Allosaurus (first editions) in perfect condition

Started by Hyp, June 09, 2022, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyp

Hello everyone !

I live in Switzerland and I am looking for the traditional green standing Papo T-rex and the green-yellow Allosaurus (pictures below)

I had them and I regret selling them. They are harder to find than the others.

The difficulty in my research is that I am horribly picky and I am only interested in new or like new ones. I have looked through all ebay listings and many claim that their figures are like new when they are, in my eyes, worn out (paint scratches, scuffs, faded etc). Mine were in perfect conditions and I would like to find some that are as good as the ones I had. If you have these models like new or new (with the tag for example), please write me a message.

I know that since I live far, shipping costs are expensive. I am aware of this and I don't mind. I am very used to order abroad. Here is my ebay for reference: https://www.ebay.com/usr/charrlyine

Thank you so much for reading me.

stargatedalek

https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10004.msg308477#msg308477

I have a green standing rex and allo available. Allo un-pictured but I can get pictures soon if interested.

They are in like-new condition but not 100% perfect, the rex has a bit of paint missing from the foot claws.

Hyp

Hello ! I am definitely interested in your T-rex. I am sending you a personal message in a few minutes. Thank you for your reply :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.