You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dan's Dinosaurs [ DTF Exclusive Offers ]

Started by Dan, March 13, 2012, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: Reptilia on March 11, 2018, 08:36:52 PM
My bad, when I think of vinyl I think of things like earlier PNSO models, which were hollow inside.

That's actually how I use vinyl too, for large PNSO figures, DinoLand figures, that sort of thing. To be honest I think it's a little confusing to refer to PVC figures as vinyl, even if it's technically accurate.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Dan

Syndicate Bias

Well now I am torn between choosing this or the Sean Cooper Giganotosaurus or Carcharodontosaurus this year. Argg

Dan

Based on release schedules and sales records, I would expect the Carcharodontosaurus to be discontinued sooner than the Giganotosaurus. That may be worth considering for planning purposes. Please note I do not visit the forum regularly, so it is always quicker to contact me via email if you have questions. Thanks!

New additions:

To view former and current exclusives:
http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/dans-dinosaurs/

For the latest updates, please consider joining the Dan's Dinosaurs Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/DansDinosaurs/

Syndicate Bias

I ended up buying the Sean Cooper Torvosaurus  ^-^

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 28, 2019, 03:14:39 AM

Is there a Torvosaurus by Sean Cooper ?
Or do you mean the Torvosaurus by Francesco Salerno ?

This one ? :

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on February 28, 2019, 10:50:24 AM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on February 28, 2019, 03:14:39 AM

Is there a Torvosaurus by Sean Cooper ?
Or do you mean the Torvosaurus by Francesco Salerno ?

This one ? :

Oh my bad lmao. I forget I must've confused it just because it's from Mo Models  :P

But yea that one!

Dan

Thank you for sharing that photo with the Torvosaurus and Camarasaurus paired together; I had not seen it before. The full set does make for an excellent diorama, doesn't it?

A few updates, for those who may not have checked our Facebook page:

The Micromania models have been very popular, and the full series is expected to reach 24 different species within the next year or so.

Remember that every purchase (even figure purchases) help support these outstanding projects from small businesses and paleoartists. Many thanks to those of you who have stuck with us as we approach the 10th anniversary of Dan's Dinosaurs!

Dan

Video review of the Dan's Dinosaurs Ankylosaurus:
https://youtu.be/qyihex6Bubo

It looks like the older FB-hosted images aren't displaying any longer, so we'll see how long these last.

Dan

Dan

Feel free to disregard any "preorder opens today" text on these. They were just announcement graphics posted on the Facebook page, and I'm reposting them here to serve as a quick winter update. Please keep in mind the Facebook page is still the best way to ensure you don't miss out on limited preorder windows (I will not be reposting the expired ones here, because that would be cruel).

Dan

It appears Facebook is still an unreliable means of linking images, so let's try something different.

Preorder here:
https://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/pnso/

Dan

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.