News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Baby Stegosaur brothers resin kit, NEW MODEL AVAILABLE

Started by Brolyss4, July 19, 2022, 12:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brolyss4

- Heavy post, lots of pictures -

Dear friends,

I want to present to you my new sculpture, a pair of young Stegosaur brothers, this kit consists in 3 pieces: 2 young stegosaurs and 1 rocky base, each stegosaurus is 1 single piece so you don´t need to pin, glue or do putty work, just paint.

It is a very versatile kit since the scale fits from 1/35 to 1/20 scale, see pictures below for size comparisson with a REBOR stegosaurus and also with an unpainted 1/20 Stegosurus resin kit.

The set is $60 usd, shipping included. I also have a pair of painted sets just like the ones in the pictures ready for shipping if you don´t know or don´t want to paint them for yourself.

Painted set is $100 usd.

I take PayPal for your safety.

For orders please send private message here, or by e-mail to [email protected], or by message in my FB page. 

You can see other dino kits, painted models and custom works I´ve done here:

www.facebook.com/ArquimiaModels
www.instagram.com/maquetas_y_modelos

Blade-of-the-Moon

Wow, I like the sitting one, you never see stegosaurs sitting.

Jose S.M.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.