News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Spiral Studios JWD Giganotosaurus

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, August 12, 2022, 11:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistory Resurrection

Came across this incredible and stunning model of the JWD Giganotosaurus and wanted to share it. The company's name is Spiral Studios. It used to make God zilla figures but has now also created a new line called "The Majestic Creatures" which will include of JP/JW dinosaur models. This JWD Giganotosaurus model is their first release for this line. Hope to see more from them soon. What do you think of this model?

Sturisoma

He's a big boi! I believe it is 1/10 scale. Would pair well with Iron Studio's Rexy of the same scale.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I preorderd one. Spiral is a bit of odd duck with collectors right now, mostly the Godzilla community. There are still a lot of preorders from their initial Ghidorah release I think folks are waiting on. They also went back to the drawing board with the burning Godzilla.  They've teased a few more projects too just need to get on the ball and get those preorders filled while working on new items. If your not careful you will lose the trust and it's not easily gotten back.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.