News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

3D prints by Wally-217

Started by Wally-217, March 31, 2024, 05:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torvosaurus

Quote from: Shuvuuia on May 30, 2024, 07:18:20 PMI'll second the request for Shunosaurus and Gallimimus. We're long overdo for a quality ornithomimids, and Shunosaurus has just the one Safari figure unless I'm forgetting one.

CollectA had a Shunosaurus as well, but it was horrible. Back in the olden days...

Torvo

Wally-217

Updated the original post with some new models. I didn't finish that Megatherium, nor did I get around to some of the other requests but I got into the rabbit hole of South American mammals and tackled a couple of them instead. I put them up for like $2 just because they were pretty quick sculpts that I mostly just stamped with textures XD. One thing I can't wrap my head around though is that nobody seems to have made any of the giant snakes! Even in the 3d printing world I couldn't find anything. So there's one there if anyone wanted it. Sorry for the terrible image quality again.

thomasw100

Quote from: Wally-217 on August 23, 2024, 09:44:28 PMUpdated the original post with some new models. I didn't finish that Megatherium, nor did I get around to some of the other requests but I got into the rabbit hole of South American mammals and tackled a couple of them instead. I put them up for like $2 just because they were pretty quick sculpts that I mostly just stamped with textures XD. One thing I can't wrap my head around though is that nobody seems to have made any of the giant snakes! Even in the 3d printing world I couldn't find anything. So there's one there if anyone wanted it. Sorry for the terrible image quality again.

Paleokhris actually has a Titanoboa:

https://www.instagram.com/paleokhrisgallery/p/CyW37VssuGB/?hl=de&img_index=2

Wally-217

Quote from: thomasw100 on August 23, 2024, 09:50:32 PM
Quote from: Wally-217 on August 23, 2024, 09:44:28 PM...
Paleokhris actually has a Titanoboa:

https://www.instagram.com/paleokhrisgallery/p/CyW37VssuGB/?hl=de&img_index=2
True but $100 after taxes for an unpainted figure and shipping half way across the world is not exactly accessible XD
I would still love to get some of his pseudosuchians some day but the costs rack up quite quickly. It's one of the reasons I started learning how to make my own.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.