News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

GR Toys Carcharodontosaurus

Started by Duck, November 24, 2022, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck

Hi everyone!

So I realized today that I have a distinct lack of Carcharodontosaurs in my collection. After a while I decided I would buy either the PNSO Carcharodontosaurus or the GR toys one. There's a problem though, I can't actually find a place to buy the Blue GR toys Carchar. It looks like Dan is out of stock and I can't find any other site or place to look for one. So does anyone here know where or what would be a good place to buy one?

Thanks,
Duck
He who dwells in pond

Pliosaurking

I suppose your best bet would be to look on/keep checking eBay. That sucks as it's such a beautiful, fantastic model, I hope you find one.

DragonRider02

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002004820982.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.22751802wDrdsT
I just got mine two days ago from this Aliexpress seller. It's the cheapest offer I was able to find. It seems this figure isn't being produced anymore, becouse it's either sold out or sold at higher price than the flame variant. I actually noticed that this seller seems to have increased the price by few dollars since I bought it last week!
Aliexpress curently has a Black Friday sale, so I'd recommend looking for some discount codes online.

Duck

He who dwells in pond

Duck

Sadly, the Aliexpress guy doesn't ship to my location, and I can't find anything under $100 on Ebay. Might go with Gamba or the Flame Variant if this continues.

Edit: Found it on Lana Time Shop, hopefully a collection update soon
He who dwells in pond

Duna

Congrats! You won't be disappointed with the blue version. ^-^ Definitely the best by far, and one of the most impressive paint applications of any toy figure.

Pliosaurking

It's up there for one of my favourite figures in my entire collection, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

avatar_Duck @Duck you're in luck: GR Toys partner/parent company Haolonggood just announced that they will be re-releasing it to Amazon soon!

Here's the forum thread:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10571.0

Duck

That's great! I'll try and get it soon!
He who dwells in pond

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.