News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

LEGO- New for 2023

Started by DinoFan2010, November 24, 2022, 03:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleo Flo

Quote from: BlueKrono on March 08, 2023, 05:14:22 AMThey still sleepin on that Mosasaurus, huh?
I see you played the Lego JW Game  ;)

Honestly...not a single one of that sets is very intersting to me. Maybe I buy the first set to finally have a minifigure of Robert Muldoon. One of my favorite characters in the franchise.

The Explorer is indeed very nice...but I guess much to expansive.

And the Brachio...I guess it's a nitpick search, but shouldn't it be brown instead of grey?
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.