News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Nanmu Spinosaurus supplanter V1

Started by SenSx, January 13, 2023, 08:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenSx

Hi,

I'm looking for the Nanmu supplanter v1, the first PVC version with articulated jaw.

I bought it late, and probaly got it from a late batch that did not get a good paint job.
It lost all the contrast of the white stripes on the body.

So I'm looking for one that has that good paint application, with perfect eyes also (as I've seen some of these models have eyes problems).

Thx

Blade-of-the-Moon

I had originally intended listing selling mine, but I sold the new Dragon Soul one instead keeping the regular edition. I'm still not 100% sure about selling it, but I would listen to offers.

Carnoking

Pliosaurking

I'm possibly going to sell mine, but I'm still not sure.

need4swede

Quote from: Carnoking on January 14, 2023, 12:15:20 AMIs avatar_need4swede @need4swede still selling?

I sure am!

Here's my post about it
Comes with all accessories, art card and original box.
- Swede

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.