News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Soma 1987 Glow in the dark Dinos

Started by Bowhead Whale, June 09, 2021, 09:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhead Whale

Hi!
OK, I haven't been here for a long time. Sorry for that.
I am seriously looking for a specific vintage dinosaurs toys line: "Glow-in-the-Dark" Dinosaurs by Soma, released in 1987 (the blister card is marked 1986, but the dinosaurs are marked 1987). Those dinosaurs were articulated and cast in soft vinyl. I already have the Ankylosaurus (which I bought back in 1987) and the Iguanodon (which I found on Ebay in May). I'm looking for the four ones I don't have: the Stegosaurus (random color bourgogne), the Triceratops (random color dark grey), the Godzilla-T-Rex (random color dark grey) and the Megalosaurus (random color navy blue). Is anyone familiar with them? Does anyone have any of those?

Bowhead Whale

BUMP! Iguess nobody knows them. But if nobody knows them, who keeps byuing them underneath my nose on Ebay?

Blade-of-the-Moon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.