News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prehistoric Planet-Deleted Prehistoric Hindustan segment.

Started by Stegotyranno420, February 04, 2023, 09:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

I found this portion of a deleted Prehistoric Planet segment from late Cretaceous Hindustan, featuring Rajasaurus, Isisaurus, and some squamate/lepidosaurimorph at the end.
Hopefully the link works.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Riamus01/status/1621866196881780737/mediaviewer

I was very disappointed in learning this segment was deleted.
First of all, it was obviously a chance to not only display beautiful designs, but introduce the Subcontinent fauna of bygone days to audiences. The Rajasaurus design is ideal, nearly exactly how I imagined them in my minds eye. Not to mention the intricate detail of the Isisaurus babies. This scene was pretty action packed aswell, featuring a hunt and a fight, which is rare in Prehistoric Planet, but also done naturally.
I hope to see this scene make a comeback in a second season.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

The link didn't work for me, but I just searched for Riamus's post and I found it.
Definitely a shame it wasn't in the series! Hopefully we get a season 2.

I'll try reposting the link in case it works for me:

https://twitter.com/Riamus01/status/1621866196881780737?s=20&t=GWAk-veOFVYegYExNNlaig

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.