News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Complete PNSO Catalogue

Started by Avian, February 10, 2023, 04:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avian

Hey guys, as some of you know I have been researching and working on an encyclopedic list of figures. I decided to use PNSO, which has a taxonomically wide range of figures, to test out my organizational system and work out any flaws in the system. As of now, the list (to my knowledge) is 100% complete.

You can access it here: PNSO Catologue

Feel free to comment on the document or on this thread with anything you think I should change about the layout or if I got anything about a figure wrong. I have also noted in the comments missing information that some of you may be able to help find. Feedback is encouraged!!

As always, thank you guys so much and I hope this "prototype" encyclopedia helps some of you.

Edit: Updated link.
You must understand the past before you can change the future.