News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite tamba titanis

Started by brettnj, February 18, 2023, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Skip to bottom. Listed differently/better/low price than originally.

postsaurischian

???  No, this one's definitely not for sale . ... Stock Photo? I'd rather call it "postsaurischian photo".
 In the item description you should mention that the one you're showing in the pic is my repaint version by Noora Kivisilta
 and that the one you're offering is probably the original dark metallic green version :) ?

You should also mention that the original sculptor is Hirokazu Tokugawa, not Kazunari Araki.

brettnj

Oh, gosh, thanks, PS (I don't know forum IDs--not sure if you're someone I know...).

I thought it was a production photo from the quality/minimalism and I'm also colorblind so didn't notice the paint.

The Araki--carelessness/not concentrating--as I'm often want to do.

Changing now if I can find a pic. Otherwise, will have to delete until I receive it in a few days and photograph.

Thanks/sorry re: the pic.
Brett

brettnj

For those interested, I will relist in a few days and announce here when I do so.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.