News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

it's my birthday

Started by DinoFan2010, May 11, 2023, 12:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoFan2010

Today is a special occasion for me, because today is my 13th birthday!  ;D

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

ceratopsian

Happy birthday!  Perhaps you will have more dinosaurs by the end of the day!

DinoFan2010

Quote from: ceratopsian on May 11, 2023, 01:03:27 PMHappy birthday!  Perhaps you will have more dinosaurs by the end of the day!
No, my party will be on the 20th, but one of my friends is coming over today, and thanks!

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Saarlooswolfhound

Happy birthday! I hope it is a great day for you. :D

CSnow

Jose S.M.

Happy birthday!hope you have a great day  :))

Paleo Flo

Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

DinoFan2010

Thank you all! I actually got the Hammond Collection T.rex yesterday!

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Halichoeres

Happy birthday! (Belated)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoFan2010

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Gwangi

Happy birthday and congrats on the HC T. rex.  ^-^

DinoFan2010

Thank you! My AC JP Raptor works great as a Utahraptor with the HC Rex.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.