You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur figures for sale (only $25!!!)

Started by Mumen_rider77, July 14, 2023, 04:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mumen_rider77

High quality good condition figures for only 25$!!

I live around the Toronto area. I prefer not to offer shipping but shipping is not off the table. I rather deliver these myself or do curbside pickup. 

DM me on discord if interested or just reply on the forum.

My discord: Alex_Sp. #6729

Figures in the set: Safari ltd. Feathered T.rex - Collecta swimming spinosaurus - Papo feathered Velociraptor - Schleich Velociraptor - Terra by Battat Acrocanthosaurus - (optional) PNSO Ankylosaurus.

Skorpio V.

Yeo pretty sure this should be under classifieds (here) + your discord @ isn't popping up when I try to add it

(interested if you're still selling it though!)
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.