News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Prehistoric Kingdom

Started by Titanosaur, April 17, 2019, 10:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Welp, I was wrong about the last species lol.

GojiraGuy1954

WE WON AAAAAA I'M GONNA CRY

GojiraGuy1954

oh also update 9's coming on the 16th

Giganotosaurus

Somebody update me, has there been any sign of a freeform mode like in Zoo Tycoon 2? I was disappointed there wasn't any in Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.
Mosasurus on Jurassic Mainframe and JPToys
Angurius on TohoKingdom

I love all the Jurassic movies, plus Disney's Dinosaur

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Giganotosaurus on December 03, 2023, 11:48:27 PMSomebody update me, has there been any sign of a freeform mode like in Zoo Tycoon 2? I was disappointed there wasn't any in Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.

What do you mean with freeform exactly? Planet Zoo has a sandbox were you can play basically with no restrictions but I don't think that's what you mean

Giganotosaurus

Quote from: Jose S.M. on December 04, 2023, 12:52:12 AM
Quote from: Giganotosaurus on December 03, 2023, 11:48:27 PMSomebody update me, has there been any sign of a freeform mode like in Zoo Tycoon 2? I was disappointed there wasn't any in Jurassic World Evolution and Planet Zoo.

What do you mean with freeform exactly? Planet Zoo has a sandbox were you can play basically with no restrictions but I don't think that's what you mean

Oh, like limitless cash!
Mosasurus on Jurassic Mainframe and JPToys
Angurius on TohoKingdom

I love all the Jurassic movies, plus Disney's Dinosaur

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Giganotosaurus on December 04, 2023, 03:47:25 AM
Quote from: Jose S.M. on December 04, 2023, 12:52:12 AM

Oh, like limitless cash!

Planet zoo does has a mode where you can play with infinite money and conservation points. You can even disable animal and guest needs in order to make crazy builds. And I'm pretty sure PK has that too, at least in regards of infinite money.

GojiraGuy1954

PK has a sandbox

GojiraGuy1954

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Pk appears to have a diplodocus in the works!

GojiraGuy1954

Probably not Diplodocus as that species wasn't part of the EA returner "safe list" that Mau posted in the discord (Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Baryonyx, Megaloceros, Stegosaurus, Ursus)

I'd wager Apato/Bronto or Barosaurus

also the Elasmotherium was never posted in this thread

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on January 01, 2024, 04:28:39 PMProbably not Diplodocus as that species wasn't part of the EA returner "safe list" that Mau posted in the discord (Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Baryonyx, Megaloceros, Stegosaurus, Ursus)

The tail seems too long to be either of those, and the spines are very distinctly diplodocus. Also do keep in mind the safe list aren't the only old roster species still coming to the game, all it means is that those species are guaranteed, we may still get other old roster species.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: DefinitelyNOTDilo on January 01, 2024, 05:51:21 PM
Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on January 01, 2024, 04:28:39 PMProbably not Diplodocus as that species wasn't part of the EA returner "safe list" that Mau posted in the discord (Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Baryonyx, Megaloceros, Stegosaurus, Ursus)

The tail seems too long to be either of those, and the spines are very distinctly diplodocus. Also do keep in mind the safe list aren't the only old roster species still coming to the game, all it means is that those species are guaranteed, we may still get other old roster species.

He said "that's it" directly after

GojiraGuy1954

UPDATE 10 has released with 4 new species (Elasmotherium sibricum/Sinotherium lagrelii, Panthera spelaea/atrox)

GojiraGuy1954

Missed a few, but here's May's Devlog

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.