You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Fossilized-Rubber's trade thread (with pictures!)

Started by Fossilized-Rubber, September 19, 2023, 07:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fossilized-Rubber

WANTED:

I'm looking for this hot pink Ajax Tootsietoy Stegosaurus. It's the first one that got me onto collecting dinos.

I'm interested in the spanish range Matutano.

I'm also looking for any small, ugly and single-colour figures - the kind of things you might throw away in a bulk order.

ON OFFER:

I've got a large range of Topps '88 dinos for trading and selling.

I've also got a few medium sized Safari figures that could use a home.

I would prefer trading over buying/selling (but sales are fine too)
Now showing: The Lost World (1925)

My collection is here

crazy8wizard

Quote from: Fossilized-Rubber on September 19, 2023, 07:54:05 PMI'm also looking for any small, ugly and single-colour figures - the kind of things you might throw away in a bulk order.
I have dozens of monochrome figures like this from previous lots. Would you like me to message you to see if you'd like any of them?

Fossilized-Rubber

Quote from: crazy8wizard on September 27, 2023, 09:38:08 PM
Quote from: Fossilized-Rubber on September 19, 2023, 07:54:05 PMI'm also looking for any small, ugly and single-colour figures - the kind of things you might throw away in a bulk order.
I have dozens of monochrome figures like this from previous lots. Would you like me to message you to see if you'd like any of them?

Yes please!!! Note that I'm afk for the next week or so and wifi is hard to come by, but I'll endeavour to respond ASAP.
Now showing: The Lost World (1925)

My collection is here

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.