News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sega Vignetteum figures - Pics anyone?

Started by lcamiro, March 27, 2012, 10:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lcamiro

This thread is dedicated to SEGA Vignetteum figures from Japan.  Could anyone share photos of the figures available in this series?  I would especially like to see pics of the Vignetteum Red TRex.

Here is the amargasaurus in yellow color that I have:

I know there is another scheme color for the amarga...

thanks for contributions

brontodocus

I only have two and I might have posted them before on v1. However, I made newer photos today. :)

Here's my brown pony (same sculpt as your yellow one):

And the green Triceratops with baby (and 1/72 scale man for comparison):

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

lcamiro

Thanks Brontodocus!  these newest photos are much better with the ambiance you set up.  In the previous forum, there were 1-2 different threads where some Sega Vignetteum pics where shown

brontodocus

And there are also some more pictures of Sega Vignetteum figures on Randy Knol's site (you'd have to scroll down nearly to the bottom):
http://www.dinosaurcollector.150m.com/Japan.html
There's also the inevitable red "Dino King" Tyrannosaurus colour version with the longitudinal yellow stripe. ;D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

copper

here are my two:

the pteranodon

and the saichania

lcamiro

Fantastic Copper!  Saichania looks like a great figure. I like its sculpt.  Where did U find it?

copper

Quote from: lcamiro on March 29, 2012, 10:46:39 AM
Fantastic Copper!  Saichania looks like a great figure. I like its sculpt.  Where did U find it?

i got them via trade with a forum member, in return he got few repaints from me : )

brontodocus

They are both lovely, copper, especially the Saichania! :)

Tylosaurus

The Pteranodon is awesome Copper! Very nice skills you have! That is certainly something I plan to keep in mind too :P

CityRaptor

Okay, got Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops and Amargasaurus today.

Anyone here knows the reason why Shinzen sculpted the Tyrannosaurus with  two differently styled nostrills?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Roselaar

Here's a picture of my Amargasaurus, the one with the other paint job:

sauroid

this one's out of the box

plus the Triceratops and baby (that doesnt look like a baby, just smaller)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

radman

Hey Ice,
You asked for some pix of sexy rexy, so here we go:

with his little crocodilian pal.

Here's the Amarga:

It can be removed from its base, but care is required.

Ankylo:

The group:

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.