News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Request for Safari Ltd Einiosaurus retired

Started by FascinatingWorld, August 25, 2024, 05:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FascinatingWorld

Does anyone have this particular figure and willing to sell it? I love this figure but unlike other retired figures that I can still find this one has almost completely vanished. There is one for sale but the price 10x the original which I understand. I figured I'd try my luck here and see if there's anyone that may be looking to sell theirs.

Primeval12

Quote from: FascinatingWorld on August 25, 2024, 05:36:02 AMDoes anyone have this particular figure and willing to sell it? I love this figure but unlike other retired figures that I can still find this one has almost completely vanished. There is one for sale but the price 10x the original which I understand. I figured I'd try my luck here and see if there's anyone that may be looking to sell theirs.

I can't see a picture of it. Is it the 2010 one? I have an extra

Edit, i read this as EDMONTOSAURUS. I'm sorry!

Bucklander

Sorry, had a look at all the sites I usually frequent (plus a few I don't), all to no avail.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.