News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Isla Tupa - Path of Titans Modding

Started by DefinitelyNOTDilo, December 30, 2023, 10:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefinitelyNOTDilo

I've recently joined a modding team for Path of Titans, and I thought I'd share our progress here.
I've shared this earlier, but here's a WIP Orkoraptor sculpt by yours truly.

More images can be found in my art thread!

DefinitelyNOTDilo

And here's some concept art for Siats! From top to bottom: default sub, a more speculative sub with quills and bigger crests, a sub based more on acrocanthosaurus, and a sub based on a basal megaraptoran placement.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Would it be possible to get the name of this thread changed to "Dilo's Path of Titans Modding"? Sadly the team has had to split from Isla Tupa.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.